Monday, February 20, 2012

REALISM:

"I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that's precisely why I succeed."
                                                                                       - Michael Jordan
This quote is "real" to me because what he is saying is that he wasn't perfect, he had to fail a couple of times to fix his mistakes. in order for him to fix his mistakes he had to practice harder, and when you now look back on MJ's career you can see how he improved in order to win 6 championships.
  

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote. MJ is probably my favorite athlete of all time.

    ReplyDelete